Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentine's Day Printables!

(above) Living Locurto

It makes no sense to go out and purchase lame valentines when there are some SERIOUSLY cool and FREE printable valentines out there! UGH! The hardest part is narrowing down to my ultimate fav!

Here are a few that I am totally digging this season.






The Rubber Punkin




Daffodil Design




Eighteen25




Smitten Blog Design




Dimple Prints




There are soooooooooooo many! These just skim the top of what's out there.












Much love-




Tracy





















4 comments:

erin said...

Eeeek. Those are so cute! I think I'm going to have to print the glasses ones for the bird. Adorable!

erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katharin said...

Sooo cute! A couple of these ideas were in the DIsney Family Fun magazine. I dogeared the page and am going to do a couple of them for Abbie's pre-school buddies. I bought the candy today. Can't wait to make them. We're doing candy ones instead of actual cards.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web page regularly, if
so then yyou will definitely take nice knowledge.


Feel free to surf to my web page: m88

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...