Monday, July 11, 2011

YUM YUM YUM Recipes!!

So there's just something about summer that makes me WANT to cook. Maybe it's the fact that I haven't worked all day (being a teacher, I get summers off), or maybe it's all the fresh produce that's around...it's just a time of year when I really want to try new things and experiment!

I have been trying out new dishes so often, it's too hard to post them all individually. BUT! I have loved them, and want to share this goodness with you all!!

Below you will find links and pics (on some) to the yummiest of the yummiest thus far....
dig in.

Balsamic Pasta
by Lauren @ The Elephant's Trunk
This one is awesome. My twist was to use three cheese ravioli instead of spaghetti.

BLT Pasta Salad
by Erin @ A Bird and A Bean
My dear old friend and I certainly have the same taste!

Asian Noodle Salad
By Kraft

Slow Grilled Country-Style Brisket
by Weight Watchers
Holy Smokes...Y. U.M. I cooked mine in the crock pot, and it still was fabulous!

Baked Ziti with Summer Squash
by Weight Watchers

Breaded Pork Cutlet

by Weight Watchers
I am loving WW this summer!!

Lettuce Wraps
By Junk in their Trunk

Mexican Rice Bowls
By The Coupon Counselor

Quick and Easy Steak Salad
By Kraft

I will keep you all updated on the new recipes I am trying out in the next few weeks....

2 comments:

tiptop2 said...

All the recipes sound very tasteful. Yum, Yum! However, I need a recipe for the BEST EVER = EASY Enough Mac N Cheese to prepare for Thursday, please! Mom

erin said...

That asian pasta looks awesome! and did you just call me old? haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...